Thursday 9 March 2017

Messages from the children.

A few little messages collected through the week....

Louis W - missing you lots, I can't believe the snow is waist high on me!!

JoshD - I wish Dad a happy birthday and don't be worried. I'm having a ball. Love you lots x

Thomas P -missing you lots, thanks for getting me here, the hot choc is the best in the world.

Oliver - Miss you, Mum, Dad and cats! I've liked skiing the best out of all the activities. Love you all lots x

Joey - I'm missing you but I'm having a great time. Had a lovely birthday surprise -100 children sang happy birthday to me!

Sophie- I'm missing you dearly but am having a blast!!

Amiya - I'm missing you too but am having a great time with my friends.

Lucy - I've been to the top of Plain de Croix. I saw immense icicles hanging off the trees. I've got poles!!

Charlotte - I love you most and no returns. Staff have been kind and are looking after me really well. Everything's ok except for my little accident!

Josh O - thanks mom I'm really enjoying myself.

Kian - I know you worked hard to get me here. It paid off. I'm loving it

Louis B - thanks I'm really enjoying myself

Thara - I'm really enjoying myself. I wish I could stay here forever

Dan B - To Mum, Dad and Hannah. I've really liked it so far. I thought the roller disco was the best activity so far. X

Anamika - to my mum, dad and brother.  I miss you very much, don't miss me too much. I'll be home soon.

Jacob - BEST TRIP EVER !!!!!!! George - get out of my bed!!

Harry - Thanks. It's great!! I'm having a brilliant time here in Torgon. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Sam W - I'm missing you loads, can't wait to see you. Have you seen me on the photos? Have developed a hot chocolate obsession!!

Milly - I'm having an amazing time. The snow is immense and there's amazing hot chocolate here. Love you!!

Morgan - Hello family. Happy birthday to my Nanny. I am really well. Enjoying it again. Back to my original skiing self! X

Harrison - Loving my skiing in the top group.Snow's amazing and I'm missing you x

Sam Barker - Hi Mum, Dad and brothers. Missing you all but the weather's been amazing with lots of snow. I'm loving skiing in the top black group.

George - it's great here, miss you, it's really fun in the snow

Hamish - I'm having a great trip but I am missing you x

Maisie- I'm really enjoying myself, see you on Sat, doing really well with my skiing. Miss you!!

Sophia - I'm really enjoying myself, my skiing has really improved. You won't believe how beautiful it is here in the snow. Miss you loads xxxx

Madu - miss you loads, hair's getting better (ish!!) , and I'm really enjoying skiing xxxxx

Luke - I'm missing you a lot. Skiing going well, did a red slope (2nd highest) today. Skied to France and had French fries served to me by a French person in France!!!

Ben - Hi Mum, Dad and Jess. Missing you all. Thanks for getting me here. It's brilliant!!

Sampanna - Really missing you but I'm loving it here. I've got some gifts for you all. Can t wait to see you all on Saturday x

Django - It's wonderful!!

Sam H - I miss you Ben, Mum and Dad. Really snowy today. I sort of got stuck in it!! Love you lots from Scrambler x

Shivaani -  I'm on my fifth instructor and am doing well. I've been rolling in the fluffy snow and made a Mickey Mouse snowman. Miss you loads x

Thomas G - I'm having fun and I'm missing you x

Olivia - BEST TRIP EVER!! Thank you so much xxxx

Woody - I'm having the best holiday I've ever had. Thanks x

Catherine - This is awesome!! Thank you so much x

Izzy - How's Belfast? I'm having a great time; conquered fear of snow. I've got poles!
             To Granny and Grandad - hope the weather is good for you!! X

Edward - Hi Mum. Everything is going fine here and the snow is beautiful x

Sam Bywater - Hi mum and dad, if you are worrying, then don't! I'm fine. I'm having a blast!!

Dan Mc - I'm having a really nice time. I love you and am missing you and my brothers. X

Owen R - Dear mummy, daddy and Rhys, I am having a wonderful time but I can't wait to see you on Saturday xxxx

Ryan - I'm having lots of fun and I love you parents and Warwick! X

Owen P - I love you mum, Callum and daddy. I miss you very much but I'm having a great time. X

Yuuka - hi everyone! I'm having a great time here in Torgon. Missing you!!




19 comments:

  1. Owen we can't wait to see you either babe πŸ˜˜πŸ’™. Auntie Nat, Uncle Ian & Luke will be over too.....so you can fill them in as well on all your stories. Feel so excited to see you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely to read your message , glad you are enjoying yourself !! You make us feel so proud !! P.S Miss you more xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely messages, enjoy your last night, safe journey home. See you Saturday Ben, love mum, dad and Jess xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant messages everyone!!! Sam it would be impossible not to worry but so glad you are having a blast. Love you loads xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone. So good to hear from you all that your ltrip was so good.
    Can't wait to have you home Charlotte sweetheart. Love you so very much. Have a safe and comfortable journey home my darling.
    I guess the next time we communicate will be with real life cuddles! Wow, can't wait!!! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great messages - we will see you soon. Have a safe trip home. What time are you leaving and what time are you expecting to be back at school? See you soon Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sam And Joey. I didn't notice your messages till this morning and it's probably too late to send this now, we loved your messages and really can't wait to see you. the house is so empty without you, big huggs and kisses to you both. Sam I'm cooking your favourite meal for you tomorrow. Lots of love Mummy and Daddy. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has just made my week! Have a great last day of skiing and a safe journey home. See you tomorrow! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done to all of you, you have done yourselves really proud. Thank you so much to miss wheeler and all the coppice grown up for helping our children have such an amazing time and for keeping them all safe. We've loved seeing all the pictures and getting all the updates. Louis we've missed you so so much and can't wait to get you back tomorrow. If your on the slopes this morning then have a fab time. Safe trip back, get some sleep when you can. Love you sunshine.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shivaani I'm so so proud of you...such an achievement!!

    You're probably all getting ready for your journey back...be safe and enjoy your remaining time in the snow this morning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these messages. It sounds like you've all had a fab time. Safe journey home all of you and try and get some sleep. Can't wait to see you Owen P, we have a weeks worth of hugs to catch up on !! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Milly glad you're having a great time. Enjoy your last day on the slopes have a safe journey home love mummy daddy charlie and bentley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the birthday wishes Josh, celebrations are on hold until you are home tomorrow. We can't wait to see you. Love you lots x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, Miss Wheeler and all the rest of the staff for all you have done for the children. They all seem to have had a blast. What a respndsibility on your shoulders. Do hope the trip home is uneventful. Waiting to hear from you Izzy and Catherine. Much love, Gran and Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another amazing week of skiing fun with your friends! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love you too Sam H ��X
    We can't thank you enough Miss Wheeler, Mr Palmer and everyone else that has looked after the children!
    Without you guys the trip couldn't have happened and the children would not have been lucky enough to have such a wonderful experience that will be a lifelong memory! X

    ReplyDelete
  17. So nice to see your messeges...
    Cant wait to see u Sampanna :)
    Have a safe journey u all...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can not wait till Monday as we have been at school with both classes together and some times having peace and quiet in our own classes see you on Monday the rest of 5c because we have been doing lots of silence which was fun see you on Mon😝😝😝🐨

    ReplyDelete
  19. I meant sience it just corrected 😢

    ReplyDelete